Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Purpose of this Blog

I should have been more clear in my first post as to what the purpose of this blog is going to be. Blogs are meant to be ways of communicating but more of an arena for one person or team of people to post information for others to read and comment on. Blogs are not necessarily a place for dialogue and conversation but more a place for people to gather information or read someones thoughts and then make comments on them.

That said I will be using this blog to discuss marketing and communications information that I think is beneficial to members of NALS and potential members of NALS. I will also try to help those in need of marketing or communications assistance by providing tips and other useful information so that they can more effectively market their state or chapter association's programs and benefits. I would like the comments sections to stay on topic with the original post the comments are in reference to, but feel free to pose questions or add your experiences to the post.

The beauty of blogs is that you can subscribe to them and then you will be notified by an RSS feed reader that new information has been posted...thus eliminating the need to arbitrarily surf back to the page.

I hope this helps and keep an eye out for some marketing tips in the near future!

No comments: